Why is daytrading talked about so badly?

Hi everyone, so I am new to the cryptocurrency scene and have been slightly interested in daytrading cryptos like bitcoin. From what I have seen on the internet it seems like most people highly advise against the idea of attempting to day trade. I have spent some time just watching the bitcoin price charts and buying the lows and selling the highs doesn't seem too difficult(I know all of you will say it is very difficult). From the charts that I have watched the line seems to go down close to a support line and then back up in a pattern. What am I not catching? It just seems too easy to daytrade but so many people say you will lose money doing it.

submitted by /u/pungis0
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement