Spectrecoin - has the ship sailed?

I was browsing a thread in /r/altcoin and many people were bullish on a coin I had never heard of caleld Spectrecoin.

I rushed to Cryptopia to buy some, but then FUD kicked in: - If you look at the historical chart you see a double top. the first top was at the end of June and the top the start of September. Since then, it has steadily gone down

  • 95% of the 20 million XSPEC were sold in an ICO to investors. That means that 95% of the holders want to sell and there needs to be sufficient incentive to buy for the price to rise.

Because it is a PoS coin, I could conceivably buy it and stake it.

But all in all I wonder if this coin will ever see any new ATHs.

submitted by /u/metaperl
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement