Question from a Newbie I haven't seen anywhere

Greetings all!

I'm not really an investor. I had a very very small amount of play money that I had to get the feel for day-trading and learn what Crypto is about. I've noticed something, and quick math isn't helping, so I have to be missing something.

Some of the more volatile low-end alts hover at like, 30-50cents. I'm curious, is there reason people don't continuously just flip in these ranges?

For example, if you had 1000 Coin of something going for 0.00050 (trying to pick easy numbers for simplicity, but realistic of small-end coins for the example), you could sell that for 0.50 Eth. However, 0.1% of that goes to Binance, leaving you with 0.49995 Eth.

Now if the coins volatile and bounces a lot, you can wait for it to drop to say even just 0.00048. You buy back in. This gets you 1041 of said coin. Rinse and repeat if it bounces a lot. Is this a common practice in Crypto Markets, or am I missing something and this is actually really dumb?

submitted by /u/F00LY
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement