Newcomer questions

Hi All,

I'm new. I want to get into this and have some questions that hopefully someone can answer.

1) after creating a Coinbase account and buying some BTC or ETH, how do I buy Alt Coins since I need an exchange?

1.a) which exchange is best in terms of response time/fees?

2) Once I own the Alt Coins, where do I store them (since I keep reading that it's not good to store on the exchange)? Any recommendations?

3) My strategy is to buy and hold for 6 months+. How do I track the progress of my portfolio in an easy way (i.e. I need some kind of tracker where I input the price at which I bought and the %inc/dec in portfolio)?

4) Say I make some decent money (fingers crossed), what is the best way to sell on an exchange from my (physical/paper?) wallet and convert back to USD or any other currency?

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/TheRealDimz
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement