I hate to be a beggar. I never have been.

This is my firs time ever begging. And it makes me feel awful, but not sure what else I can do. Not sure if this is the right place for this but the car adjuster just came by and took a look at my car. "Yup, that's a total loss." I just paid it off a couple months ago and went liability insurance (MISTAKE). So it's not covered by insurance. My home is not a total loss (not sure if this is good or bad) so no help from FEMA or flood insurance. Any help is greatly appreciated. Not sure how to post pics but if you PM me your email, I can send some to you :( Bitcoin address: 17WRRFPsQrAjN1JSYUG1Bd4UFQE2qrwNhk

submitted by /u/ZstepanoZ
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement