CryptoCompare portfolio but with trading functionality?

I really like the interface of the portfolio feature at CryptoCompare and how easy it is to follow profit and losses

BUT

Why can't I trade between different tokens easily? An example: If I have 1 BTC and I buy 5 ETC for 0.5 BTC (by adding 5 ETC to the portfolio), then I still have 1 BTC and 5 ETC. So I have to make a sell order for 0.5 BTC as well to adjust. Two inputs (Buy and Sell) for something that could have been handled by one input (Trade) like how CoinTracking works. Problem with CoinTracking is that the interface is way worse than CryptoCompare in my opinion.

Is there a portfolio tracker that has the interface of CryptoCompare and the functionality of CoinTracking? Exchange API imports is a plus but not necessary. I just need a trade function.

submitted by /u/dat_coin
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement