Yobit not responding & stealing $520 Ethereum from me. Help!

Ive contacted Yobit over a week ago now via there ticket system about my "in process" withdrawal for about 1.5 ethereum. Ive been able to move LItecoin, Dash, BTC easily and withdraw those. They will not respond to me about my eth withdrawal though. I also messaged them months ago about Pivx but that remained unanswered indefinitely.

Is there an email or means of communication that they respond to? I tried to send them message on twitter too. Is there any way I can stop or cancel the Ethereum request for that 1.495 of eth? Then i could get it back in the Yobit wallet & just sell it for btc then withdraw btc.

Also, Pivx has been in maintenance mode indefinitely & no way you can even attempt to withdraw that. Someone please help!

submitted by /u/Baldeaglepokerdotcom
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement