Any thoughts on Altcoin Exchange?

My friend sent me a link to these guys. They're creating a new altcoin exchange, which seems cool to me since I don't like most of the current ones on the market (outside of Bittrex - I'll trade on Bittrex if I have the choice 10 times out of 10) AND they're promising ACTUAL customer support (looking at you poloniex >.>).

I didn't know if anyone had any information on these guys or if anybody else has heard of them already. You can sign up for early access with your email (which I did), but I obviously don't want to put my coins on there if it's some sort of elaborate scam or something once they launch. I mean, if they're good on what they say, this looks to be quite the nice experience.

Link to website: http://ift.tt/2gvzTiR

submitted by /u/Alex_Ogloza
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement