Crypto dailytraders, more overrated people ?

Hi everyone,

I bought my first bitcoin a few years ago, I bought pizzas with it, other stuff (ahem) and I have never really intended to invest "for real" on cryptos until a few months ago.

Then, I bought some waves in 2016, bitshares, omg, neo, navcoin and the list could keep going.

Currently, I'm really into reading about cryptos, the tech, the blockchain, the internet of things even though I don't have all the skills to understand everything. I'm used to reading this sub a lot (not the memes stuff though), other ones and... twitter.

I have discovered on twitter some apparently well-known guys who draw lines on charts and sell advises hidden behind a profil pic which is not their actual faces. I have discovered that a lot of people actually follow their advises and throw their money each time a "cryptostar" tell them to buy "a promising coin". And then, some of them complain because it was a bad move or "a scam".

My point is : do these "crypto-stars" really know their stuff ? I'm sure that there are some fundamentals in the stock markets, some actual skills to read the chart and think ahead the future moves.

But IMO, crypto market is not stock market. It's too young, too different than stocks. It's not even close. Am I wrong or is it a mistake to use the economic fundamentals to read the cryptoeconomic moves ?

If I miss something, go ahead and sorry for my english, it's not my native language.

Disclaimer : I hold (sorry, hodl) cryptos, I do trade some of them but weekly or monthly, more often to make my break. I want to hold for the long term, not daytrade.

submitted by /u/EmmanuelBlockchain
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement