Do you have rules for diversifying and how have they gone for you?

I'm currently holding LTC (35%), BTC (22%), XRP (20%), ETH (8%) and OMG (15%). There's no real rhyme or reason to this, other than I like/believe in the things which I have bought. From an investment perspective, I'm interested in diversifying and keen to hear your rules or what informs the decisions you made.

I read somewhere a guy just maintains a portfolio pro rata to the market cap of the top 10 currencies (by market cap), and adjusts each day accordingly (i.e. if Btc made up 50% of the top 10 market cap, his portfolio would be 50% bitcoin). Is this a good idea, logically?

submitted by /u/matt_nz_24
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement