Should BTC have a place in my portfolio?

Hello traders and hodlers, I'm creating a long-term portfolio with the intention of hodl'ing all coins within. I have a little more research to do before finalising it, but essentially I really align with and support the projects behind each of the coins I've chosen and foresee a possibility they could each go big.

Apart from Bitcoin. I KNOW that it's going to the moon right now. I KNOW that it's becoming known as a 'gold standard' crypto and I don't see it ever going away. I support what it represents as the first big crypto, but I don't find it as exciting as the other projects I'm wanting to invest in.

Not putting 20% of my portfolio into BTC means I can put more into the others, but would excluding BTC from my portfolio be a terrible idea from an investment point of view?

20% - Bitcoin | 20% - Ether | 15% - IOTA | 15% - Maidsafe | 10% - Mysterium | 10% - OmiseGo | 10% - Golem

EDIT: Forgot to add the portfolio headdesk

submitted by /u/postcoin
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement