Sorry, just another Poloniex withdrawal question

I joined Poloniex in late 2014, completed the level 2 verification but only made a few BTC to Clam and vice versa trades. My last login before yesterday was on 2015-08-10. After seeing so many threads on forums and here on reddit about Poloniex and their delays, etc, I thought: Hey! I think I might have some CLAM still left on there. Logged in, didn't find any clam but did find 0.08 BTC from an old CLAM exchange.

Of course I decided to withdraw it right away and got the Awaiting Approval message. Since my IP changed and city (couple cities over, same state though) since my last login, I'm pretty sure I just setoff their security and this was flagged to be manually reviewed.

My question is, since it's a small amount, should I stress over this if support doesn't respond to tickets and etc or just take it as a lose? Most of the other threads don't include information like how much trade volume they were doing, verification status or if they left for awhile and came back to withdraw and all that so I don't really know what's going on.

submitted by /u/dbddr
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement