Just starting In Alt Coin investing

I have done 2 days of Research on the best low cost High potential alt coins on the market and I think I'm more confused than informed. Everything seems like an opinion and a shot in the dark. Here are the ones I have learned about: Reddcoin, Siacoin, Dogecoin,Verge, and digibytes. No one has really giving me a good reason to invest in any of them other than "I think they are going to go up". Can someone show me where to find some good sound advice about these Alt coins and their potential? Or, should I just stick to Bitcoin and Ethereum? PS: I plan on investing in Stratis and actually ordered a Raspberry PI yesterday.

submitted by /u/Weedtuff
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement