Best coins to invest in at the moment?

I've been using bitcoin since the days when it was £7/btc but never had the guts to invest. A lot of my friends have though in the past month and it seems they're making decent money so I think I'm ready to take the plunge. Which currencies would you recommend to someone looking to invest about £500? (these aren't my savings and can survive losing it all, so a medium or maybe even high level of risk is acceptable)

So far I'm considering getting some ETC, ETH, Ripple, and Golem, but to be honest I've only just started researching these recently. As much as I'm fond of BTC since it brings me back I feel like the price is too high right now, although that is what I've always though and the reason I never invested so I might be wrong.

submitted by /u/julmod-
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement