Poloniex - Warning. Failed Verification of identity will set your daily withdrawal limit to $0 indefinitely.

Until last week my USD withdrawal limits were set to $7,000.00 (basic verification limits). I decided to verify my account to get up to $25,000.00 withdrawal limit per day but the automated process failed without giving any reason. Now my account is essentially locked with $0.00 USD withdrawal limit and I cannot move any money into or out of my account.

Has anyone else dealt with this issue before? How did you get it resolved? What really upsets me is that they gave no warning that this could happen if the process failed. I can't understand why anyone would want to risk attempting this verification if this is a potential side effect.

submitted by /u/SoNotCool
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement