Poloniex transaction Error. Help me.

I tried sending 24000 SiaCoin to my desktop wallet Over 6 weeks ago and was given a transaction error. Not sure why, I have done multiple transfers with no problems. Now the coins aren’t in my wallet nor on the exchange. I have opened two tickets with support and still no response after weeks and weeks. Seriously, what if this was a large sum of money? It has really deterred me from sending larger quantities too and fro.

If there are in fact any Poloniex support staff who actually exist, please resolve my ticket. I’m sure you guys are keeping it safe whilst enforcing my hodl but frankly I’d like my $267AU worth of SC back.

submitted by /u/TheCryptoJazz
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement