Is Stratis truely a better investment than Ethereum at the moment ?

I know about how Stratis is allegedly easier to work with because it uses C# rather than a new ecosystem like Solidity as Ethereum does but that argument doesn't hold much weight to me. Unlike C#, Solidity has been developed from the ground up to work with the Blockchain and Smart contracts. Programming languages are just like tools. For instance, if I knew how to use a pair of scissors but not a knife, I would be inclined to try to eat steak by using scissors just because I don't want to learn how to use a knife. But in reality I would make my life a lot easier if I just took the time to learn how a knife works and then used it to eat steak. It would be so much more comfortable !

Anyway, I just wanted to know what you guys think regarding this topic. Does Stratis have potential and is it a good investment ?

submitted by /u/LykatheaAflamed
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement