CLAIM TO CHANGELLY: Losing money/time because of bad information about MEMO use in STR (XLM) transaction

I don't want to sound arrogant, but I'm worried about me, the people that have already fallen and all the people who may fall in the same thing. Here's the problem:

I did not use the MEMO in a sell transaction (STR TO BTC) BECAUSE the FAQs of Changelly (www.changelly.com) just names that it is used for STEEM/XEM/RIPPLE transactions, and NOT STR (XLM): http://ift.tt/2yTAFR2

So the payment is freezed; my Changelly Account is still waiting for it. And I'm losing time and money because of a bad explained information by Changelly, where everyone could fall and lose.

I already sent a note to support with transaction ID 8 hours ago, but they haven't even seen it. ¿Could someone help us please?

submitted by /u/GonzaloCamps
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement