What’s gonna be up in the morning

Yo so clearly this is some wild shit. I’ve kept all my iota and vertcoin and I’m not touching thay. But the question is what to do with my ‘free trade’ coin that I️ just threw into bitcoin a few minutes ago. I️ wanted to see f anyone had any thoughts about what is going to be up big in the morning? I’m on the west coast of the us so I’m going to go to sleep soon so I️ need to get something that should be good overnight and might be a nice surprise in the morning. I’m thinking either ethereum or bitcoin might be good, just because of the massive price changes and people tend to see those coins as the most stable. What do you think?

submitted by /u/mellifluousmind
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement