HitBTC.com Biggest Scam Exchange Ever?

So I bought some B2X futures on HitBTC.com a few hours after the news of the fork not going through. This was my first time on HitBTC and i was messing with the transfers from ‘main account’ to ‘trading account’ and vice versa. So after I traded some bitcoin for B2X I transferred my B2X from my ‘trading account’ to my ‘main account’

One day later I had a nice 150% profit on them because of the news that some miners were still going to fork. I wanted to sell my B2X future but hitBTC.com wouldn’t let me transfer my B2X from my ‘main account’ to my ‘trading account’. It said: ‘currency operations not available’.

I made a support ticket and ‘Emiliana Bracco’ responded to me. He/She told me it was due to ‘technical maintenance’ and ‘soon everything will get back online’.

I’ve been waiting for more than 48 hours till I can access my B2X so I can sell that junk with the profit I have left.

They even stated in their blog that if the fork won’t happen this year B2X would be doomed worthless. They clearly won’t give me my B2X futures back.

Hard lesson learned. Wasn’t the smartest idea but this is just ridiculous.

PLEASE BE WARNED AND DO NOT USE THIS EXCHANGE

TL;DR I used HitBTC.com to buy B2X. They froze my B2X and I can’t trade it anymore because of ‘technical maintenance’. My money is probably gone

submitted by /u/Zer0Underdead
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement