BTC/BCH nothing makes sense!

I had no BCH, so I sold half my BTC and bought BCH with it, and I like it. Now I see BCH mooning, yet BTC isn't losing mkt cap and noether are the Alts. So what in the world is going on with BCH out of S. Korea? Conspiracy, power struggle, games, to control BTC, and kill it and make BCH the new Bitcoin? 12 hrs before BTG officially launches? I feel like I should get out of BTC, but I don't want to put more into BCH as it could crash hard, or it's stopped mooning right when I buy. I think I'll use all remaining BTC and buy into the top 5 alts and get myself out of the BTC mess and see what happens over time, but enjoy watching the value of what BCH I have go up. Thought,s FUD, FOMO, and other odd feelings to share about this post SX2 insanity?

submitted by /u/Data_Geek
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement