Portfolio Composition

Several days ago I was 90% BTC, and 5%ETH, 5%RIP. Realizing I’m way to heavy in BTC, and with BCH mooning, I needed to rebalance my portfolio. Now I’m 45%BTC, 44%BCH, and 11% mixed with ETH, XRP, LTC&NEO. Not a perfect triangle pie yet.

What is a good strategy for longer HODL with trying to get a Cryptocurrency portfolio that’s fairly well balanced, with fewer big adjustments like convert half my BTC to BCH?

By EOY I plan to add XEM, DASH, & XMR to my Other Alt category. I want to add in more hi-cap Alts. Is this a good idea?

Should I have a 4th category of say 5-10% of promising penny Crypto like: LSK, ZEC, ARK & Waves? Should I take out another 25% of my current BTC and buy up those pennies cryptos now?

Looking to have an interesting discussion in strategy for a nice rounded portfolio for going long, fewer big shifts, if some hi-cap cryptos go down the other Alts I’m holding up up type arrangement, and in general I DCA money into the portfolio and add into all cryptos based on % held respectfully, and continue to see a steady growth pattern.

submitted by /u/Data_Geek
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement