What are the most active markets for erc20 tokens?

So, almost just for giggles, a while ago, I invested a relatively small amount in a bunch of ICOs. I didn't even did much proper research on most of them. Just dipping my toe in unknown waters and see what happens. Most of them are on the green, a couple are on the red and a bunch of them took a good shit, LOL.

I think I am fine for now and don't have the energy for following these projects, I want to trade my erc20 tokens back to etherem.

I heard about these contracts that implement an erc20 exchange. Some of them even work across chains, from what I gather. What are the most active ones? Or, are there exchanges that trade any erc20 token? Which ones?

I really just want to dump a few of the tokens at the best available offer, and in other cases just place an order a bit above spot price leave it there.

submitted by /u/observerc
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement