I need some help. I bought a lot of cryptocurrency last week.

Well actually I bought $700 worth. Mostly in Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum ($160 each). (On the 5th Sept)

I bought $120 of bitcoin cash. ($100 on the 8th, $20 on the 11th)

$20 of Verge, OMG, Qtum, Steem (On the 8th and 11'th at lowest points in the day) and Bytecoin on the 12th.

$10 in Dash. (11th)

Now, I'm coming here for help with my head down and hands in my pockets. I'm not the wisest person and maybe jumped the gun on my investments.

I was following the market closely for a couple of days and started buying when each currency was down and slowly rising. If it's any indication, I bought ltc, btc and eth on the 5th and the bulk of the rest on 8th or 11th of this month.

It has been fluctuating lately and I'm feeling REALLY silly. I think I should sell off a few of my shares when they reach above the buy point again but I don't know which.

I completely understand the error of my action. I was impulsive, inexperienced, uneducated and probably too excited for my own good.

I AM just startng out reading about investing and cryptocurrencys for the future. I do want to be able to have a good grasp on it all, I just jumped the gun.

I should mention I'm 23, employed, have savings (10k). I just feel silly and know I deserve any ridicule I get lol

Can anyone give me some direction from here? Are any of these stocks worth trading once over the buy-point?

Any help is extremely appreciated and I will give gold to the most helpful answer. Thank you.

submitted by /u/yehsowatt
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement