Ether withdrawal disappeared on Poloniex.

I traded and got 42 ether on Poloniex. Withdrew to my offline Ledger wallet confirmed with 2FA and email link, and the withdrawal went really quick, no 5 minutes' pending for security checks as is usual. Well, nothing turns up on my ledger, so I check etherscan with the txid - 'sorry we are unable to locate the transaction entry'. So what do you all make of this? How could my coins be intercepted and an empty txid left? I use 2FA and a really heavy password for Poloniex. I've put in a support ticket obviously. This is the first illegal loss I've ever suffered in 4 years,obviously I've made some good gains in that time, maybe now is payback. Maybe hacking is the price of doing business. I'll keep you informed of the outcome.

submitted by /u/robboinlondon
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement