BlockRx, is it legitimate? Presale ICO.

So I'm fairly new to the game, however i happened across a paid advertisement for an ico called blockRx. Its a block chain solution for big pharma. Now traditionally, big pharma brings big dollars anywhere it goes, and if it's coming to blockchain, i think id like to get in on the ground floor. I haven't had time to read the white paper (i know, go read the white paper), but i was wondering if you guys had any insight, thoughts or feelings on the ico.

Mainly, since I've never gotten in during the preorder phase of a coin, im looking for red flags on safety and legitimacy. The concept is a sound one, in my opinion. I just don't want to send ETH to an address to find out its literally just some guys wallet who wrote a white paper.

Just for general info for the public. The preorder is running now till 21sep. If you buy in before 16sep it's 1ETH gives 315 blockrx, and between 16sep and going public on 21sep 1ETH gives you in the 200s of blockrx.

Any knowledge?

submitted by /u/pm_me_ur_fs
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement