Where my tokens at ? Fake transaction ? System Error ? help pls

Basically on 18th august I bought a (small) quantity of BQX tokens from a well known Cryptomarket.

Thing is :

  • Haven't received any yet AND their website shows the transaction status as "Completed" .
  • TXID does not appear in the blockchain.
  • Support doesn't answer, sent them a screenshot as well.
  • Previous transaction on same website went good, myetherwallet address was correct.

What should I do ? I am kind of "new" and I know it may take some time for transactions to show in the blockchain but the TXID is nowhere to be found, come on let's be serious :\ . It's not like it's a big quantity of money but the fact is I don't have my tokens and they could have been much more.

submitted by /u/rickypsychhero
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement