Piecoin. Potential for big gains? I'd love to hear others thoughts!

Has anyone looked into Piecoin? The market cap is just a little over 1 Million, so it has a ton of upside potential. It's BY FAR the lowest market cap coin that has my attention at least. Their website looks really clean and I actually like the silly name of Piecoin, and the idea of making cryptocurrency "easy as pie". I guess they are trying to create something called "Social Sending" which would allow users to send Pie to people via social media accounts as opposed to wallet addresses. I don't know how they would be able to accomplish that, but it sounds intersting and could be worth throwing a dart at due to the low market cap. Any thoughts fellow Redditers?

submitted by /u/c0ltieb0y
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement