Let's Talk about the best practices when it comes to securing your coins on exchanges

In light of this post and a dozen other cases of people getting hacked on exchanges, what do you guys recommend as a best practice to ensure yourself from ever getting hacked or defrauded. I'm an active trader and I try to keep as little off of exchanges as I can but it gets tough setting up multiple wallets for various different coins.

I was thinking of getting myself a Chromebook and installing linux on it (or using chrome OS potentially) as well as a fresh beater phone for 2fa security. The laptop will be strictly for crypto and nothing else which means web extensions or any other applications will not be present. The Phone would strictly be used for 2fa only and would also be stripped down of any outside applications.

This might taking it a bit overboard but I'd rather be safe than sorry. This what I plan on doing. What do you guys think? How would you go about being as secure as possible.

submitted by /u/CryptoTshirtMan
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement