[Please help] Newbie with questions about losing my ICO virginity...

Dear /r/CryptoMarkets, I think I am ready to get to 4th base in Crypto and I was hoping someone could answer some (probably simple) questions.

The company is [PowerLedger](www.powerledger.io) and there are three reasons that I am interested in investing (a small amount)

  1. They are from my part of the world.

  2. I love the idea of incentivising and democratising the power industry and hopefully encouraging more renewable generation by consumers.

  3. To me they look to have a great team, a great business plan, and already have some trials of their idea with a lines company in NZ.

What I don't understand From what I can see in their Token Paper they will have around 1 billion tokens total.

They will release 351.5 million in their generation event, and have 248.5 million in a "Growth Pool" which I guess will eventually get into the market. Leaving 400 million for other things.

They have announced that the pre-sale price will be 8.8 cents (US).

My question is Given this information, how do I calculate the Market cap for when the tokens are able to be traded on an exchange?

Do I go 8.8c * 1billion tokens = 88 million

OR

8.8c * (351.5 + 248.5) million tokens = 52.8 million

OR

8.8c * (351.5) million tokens = 30.9 million.

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/znffal
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement