Which exchange can I use (preferably iOS)?

Hi.

I've been spending a long time now trying to get my head around which wallet is the most secure, what exchange to use etc., and I need your help.

I prefer having access to it all from my iPhone so that's why I've installed Breadwallet and Jaxx, where I'm going to use the latter the most as it is nicely designed and have shapeshift.io inbuilt + cross compatibility with for instance windows, which means I can have one wallet for all platforms.

But I need to find the proper exchange so I can buy and sell ethereum (which I'm most interested in right now) but also other cryptocurrencies. I've looked into Coinbase but they have high fees plus multiple negative reviews about cancelled orders etc. On the plus side they are very easy to use and support my region (Scandinavia), which is not something like Gemini do it seems (I know they're not on ios). I'd really like to use Gemini or some but similar because it has such glowing reviews mostly.

So here I am, almost there I feel but frankly I'm a little tires now, and so I need your help to get me over the finish line. :)

PS! I have CoinCap installed as well but although it looks like I can sell/buy there, it looks like it's most well suited as a Market Watcher application. Thoughts?

Edit: Tldr: Best (easy to use, low fees, fast) crypto exchange that supports my region (Scandinavia)?

submitted by /u/wonderchin
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement