LBRY Credit, worst developers team in history of cryptycurrency

Hey everyone out there, I really hope that you take your time read this because it has affected me very negatively over the past months. Away from that LBC Credits made me lose all I had. I forgave it and still believed in it. Luckily I only sent around 20K LBC of a larger investment into the software, the wallet app. I updated the software and POOOFFF!! The money was gone, 0 Credits. From 20k to 0, in a heartbeat. That is not a problem, things happen and we can't always control it. HOWEVER, there has been some development in this, I have been trying to contact the LBRY team to receive help, I have been pushed around for months, no answer on reddit/email/facebook or any other place, but when I go into Slack, they kind of are forced to answer since it's public, every time I explain, I am banned from the channel. They have banned me OVER 8 times, I have had to create 8 email addresses just to be able to get my message over, last thing they said to me, without even giving me 1 minute to read it (I had to recreate and email and go in again just to read it) and after that they have been banning me constantly, no explanations except for accusing me of being a scammer and being very very rude and intolerant, I have been trying so bad just to receive an answer, they have been neglecting it totally. I ask of you, with the deepest regards and wishes from my heart. DO NOT BUY LBRY CREDITS, DO NOT USE THIS APP/SOFTWARE or whatever it is supposed to be. IF you own any LBRY credits, PLEASE sell them, I promise you that you are better of without it. I have also taken screenshots along the talk with those guys because I have been full of aware of their repulsive actions. I also will report them to the authorities in my country and in the country where it is based and to international organisations. If any more of you people have been treated the same way or a like, just drop me an inbox, the more we are the more likely it is for them to face justice. UPDATE : Proof of Credits (Trade history of my Poloniex with LBRY credits): http://ift.tt/2pyFmrp One of many conversations pointing towards me being dishonest (which I am not, I have been accused time after time) I got banned 3 times trying just to get an explanation under one very brief conversation: http://ift.tt/2qURtnt *after trying to communicate further, they all took me as a joke, 7 from the development team. *More proof coming later *I have lost 2 years work. Spent 4 months trying to recover the 20k LBC lost, now I hope people get the truth on this coin. (I am not to be held responsible for the loss, since I did not provoke for it's happening whatsoever on the contrary it was the underdeveloped software safety. *I have been constantly jumped by the lbry team, I have also heard things like "What are you going to do about it?" and "No PR is bad PR right?" about me sharing my story, I have been wrongfully treated as a villain for months, almost everyone in the team is incapable of discussion and has continuously showed very bad temper and behaviour, this is why I recommend no one to enter this coin, NOT because it STOLE my money, it is because the community is a bad one, I have been active as well as investing as well as just observing and everything about the coin, I write this for YOU people and for ME in the future because I will take legal action. *Here the developer "Owner of LBRY coin" as it says on his Slack. Have banned me over 5 times himself on slack, without me saying anything wrong. Here he confessed to the coin being unreliable and also to believing my story and will to pay 10k Credits just to get me of the forums and reddit. They banned me shortly after, they think I have 0 images. Well, I have screenshot a lot of things, now they speak to me in a whole different manner. http://ift.tt/2swQ73r In fact Josh Finer (Owner of LBRY) Stopped answering me, I was just about to screenshot of the whole while writing this here you are reading, before I got banned once again, I never said anything bad, I just said like "Hello, Are you there? Can you answer please? I would like to talk to you" etc. many messages, now I think because I wrote like 10th time in 1 week he banned me again. I want to claim nothing but my right. Just a few minutes ago, I tried getting a message to Josh Finer, he banned me 3 more times. http://ift.tt/2t6sHzc And also deleted all messages http://ift.tt/2swUZWA banned over 10-15 more times today, So banned in total maybe 70+ times at least if not 100+. If you look at the last 3 members joined the room, they are all me. (Sattal, etc.) http://ift.tt/2t6ueF9 No messages. *Update, I have got some support from people but also a lot of people see it from a narrow biased perspective to protect the LBRY team from what they call "Slander" well... I lost my life savings, because of, as I keep saying they say it's my fault, and keep saying while I just keep thinking "IM SO TIRED OF THOSE COMMENTS", I know that there are many trolls so it's ok I guess.. Read this, this is the final conclusion very simple put "SOFTWARE DELETED MY WALLET, I DID NOT DO IT, SO BACKUP IS NOT MY FAULT"

submitted by /u/rem123lbc
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement