Apparently I really suck at this crypto stuff...

Well gents,

About two weeks ago I got into this crypto stuff and apparently missed all the chances to buy low and sell high :D

So I did some reading instead and got a wide spread portfolio of promising coins... or so I thought. (I'm not planning to invest any more at the moment.) But apparently I have absolutely no talent to figure out when to add a coin to my portfolio, as I probably bought most at peak prices and now watch them drop to the abyss: http://ift.tt/2t6dCxy

What should I do? Just sit it out and wait? Keep the portfolio for long terms or get rid of some of the coins as soon as they get back up (if they actually get back up again)?

As I'm pretty new to this I also wonder if such drops are a frequent thing or if my timing is just garbage?

submitted by /u/Cornerback_ac
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement