I made an easy crypto currency portfolio. Any Ideas?

Hello everyone. I made this website : https://coinfolium.com

And I am looking for some of you peoples thoughts. Since I couldn't find a good website for these kind of situations where I could share my holdings with my friends and also I like to stay anon to be honest when I enter my crypto stuff somewhere. So the project is still in the early phase but any recommendations will be heard.

What works at the moment is pretty less but enough to get the idea of it:

Creating portfolios. Saving and sharing portfolios.

If anyone is intrested in more detail, i can also send the roadmap i made for me :)

thanks in advance guys!

submitted by /u/KainLTD
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement