Assistance for a new person in CryptoTrading

Hello,

Im interested into trading cryptocurrencies and for the past 2 weeks im trying to start trading. I tried to make accounts on different markets without result. For the above case i would like to guide me because i feel that im not going anywhere. Also another issue that i encounter is the way of getting funds for my account. I tried to purchase currencies from Coinbase but my country isnt on their list. (Romania).

There is any website/market in which Romania is allowed and i can purchase cryptocurrencies?

A guide/tutorial would be perfect. I work in a Forex/Brokerage company and few things i know but im not able to start.

Kind regards,

submitted by /u/Maniakid1994
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement