Diversifying portfolio/picking giants

I am somewhat new to the crypto scene. My First investment was with ethereum back when it was at $20. I have since sold with some profit and looking to diversify. It's really difficult to determine which ones to invest in seeing that it is all speculation at this point. I'd like to take some decently large risks with some coins under $5. I like Sia, golem, Lisk, steem, and waves ATM. Don't really know anything about iota but would like to go into one right after it's ico and this seems like the best choice. What do you guys think of those picks and how would you proportion 2k amongst them? Looking to hodl for at least the next 5 years. Also I know this is a redundant question but which what are yalls sleepers?

submitted by /u/bigmike572
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement