Recommend good exchanges for EU? Any or all of EUR/ETH; EUR/DASH; EUR/XRP; EUR/XMR pairings

I got verified at Kraken only to see a lot of posts on Reddit about missing deposits and frozen withdrawals. I sent a message to their customer services last week to test their response times and have not heard back. I am interested in getting into altcoin trading and I also would like to purchase some bitcoin but after the Poloniex/Kraken DoS and subsequent bad rep I have been put off a bit. Nearly went with HitBTC until I saw their outrageous fees for SEPA transfers.

I'm looking for exchanges with reasonable SEPA fees and direct EUR/altcoin pairings. Thanks

submitted by /u/taslam
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement