Some resources that has helped me allot and might help other new traders

Have found some really nice resources lately that have helped me really get my head around trading in general and understanding market and how market movements work. Thought I would share some of the resources I have found and maybe make your lives easier as well.

An amazing website I found to easily track calendar deadlines and events for different coins is http://ift.tt/2fLGOI6 . You can use it to easily find a coin that's being hyped and quickly see when and whats the upcoming news. Makes quick research so much easier.

Another good resource I`ve, which might be a bit more well known, but blew my mind when I eventually stumbled on it is http://ift.tt/2ibP85a , specifically the ideas section where people post informed market predictions based on trends and news. Has really improved the level of information I get from just scouring reddit pages. Which is not bad at all I've made some money doing that, it's just a bit quicker.

Another amazing thing to happen this week that to be mentioned is that Binance, http://ift.tt/2AsNe8m , added a stop limit function. Have been sleeping so much more soundly, really love the exchange but trying to trade those new listings some times and the lack of sleep trying to not lose out was not so fun. Hope these resources help you as well

submitted by /u/Palegra
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement