Newbie here... just observed the BTC/USD all day... I'm extremely interested... few questions.

GDAX - this seems to be a good tool and chart to use and possibly for trading too. Unfortunately, as I watched the market today I had MANY opportunities to jump in and profit bigtime but their website won't verify my ID in time. Also, coinbase wouldn't have my funds in time if I chose to do the more fee-heavy route (did some research today too).

Any recommendations for me so far?

Also, I switched my 401K into a Traditional IRA. Is there a way for me to use that money to trade on the BTC-USD stock/ETF(what is this actually called?). If so, is there a way to avoid their fees too?! Seems like there's a fee for EVERYTHING. Thanks ahead of time!

submitted by /u/bcboncs
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement