has anyone made a crypto trading bot without using official API support?

There's a new crypto-exchange in Korea that doesn't support any official APIs. and I'm trying to figure out how their API works to make a trading bot. I almost got their API and am trying to make this bot to use bollinger band, but their price API doesn't give any bollinger band data because they use a different API from https://www.chartiq.com. so I was wondering If I can get bollinger band output data real-time from the chart written with chartiq library. If so, I don't have to make a db to store data such as price, which will be used as a input data for bollinger band. Is there anyone have done the same thing? I'll be really appreciated :)

submitted by /u/kimchimac
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement