Need advice on portfolio tracking.

So I started with Blockfolio on day 2 of my crypto trading, and got rid of it after a day because it was so slow, and Delta had a simpler UI. After a few weeks of trading my Delta is so messed up in terms of how much I actually have invested and how much I have gained. Part of that is my fault, but part of that is the APPs inconsistent tracking. For example, I have 0 Litecoin right now, but it says I have -0.0000000000.

At this point, if I were to restart the app, or move back to blockfolio I would never be able to, or at least I wouldn't want to, redo every transaction I've made.

Does anyone have any advice on how to restart my tracking? I have the amount I've put in, the coins I have and the amount, and even the earnings as to date.

submitted by /u/buggawolf
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement