Is there a goddamn good exchange out there for a Canadian that wants to trade often??

I just want to trade between BTC/ETH/LTC/XMR/ETC/ZEC and USD.

Kraken - what I've been using and you have to submit an order 12 times before 1 goes through. People always complain on here and Kraken employees say submit a support ticket but your whole platform is buggy.

Quadriga - high fees to trade often but I use to initially convert fiat

Coinsquare - i know nothing about

Bittrex - uses Tether instead of holding USD right? Forget that if that is the case.

Poloniex - Tether aswell, right?

Bitfinex - considered trying and have signed up but haven't used yet. I always hear bad things about them so makes me worry a bit

GDAX - says people from my region can't trade to USD (Canada)

submitted by /u/ToonTheShed
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement