If you went all-in on a crypto or two, what would you choose and why?

Just curious what people would all-in on at this current point in time. IOTA is skyrocketing for example. What coin would you go all-in on, and why would you?
I'm looking to buy a crypto or two and been really stuck on what to buy. I don't want to water down my portfolio and have like 8+ cryptos. I'd rather have 1 or 2 and let it grow a lot if they have potential. I've been thinking, so far, IOTA and BTG. Reasons is I hope to see BTG have a quick growth like BCH did, and IOTA is something I have been following for a while and with their recent partnerships increasing the coin's value tremendously, it looks like they know how to succeed and I feel like they will continue doing so.

submitted by /u/Quinquangular
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement