[Exchanges] Changelly - First USD-to-Altcoin Method?

I just stumbled across this "exchange" (is it technically considered an exchange? It looks more like a broker) and delighted at the opportunity to buy altcoins directly using fiat. Every other altcoin exchange I've seen only allows crypto-to-crypto transactions. As a DACA collector & investor I've never really been interested in lowering my crypto balances pre-18+ month HODL.

 

I'm writing this post to get some opinions flowing. Has anyone had any experience performing these transactions? The fee looks pretty steep; I put in some test numbers and noticed I'm getting about 0.005 fewer BTC than I would using Gemini. Of course, the point is to buy altcoins anyway so this example does not tell me much.

 

CHANGELLY

submitted by /u/hxcheyo
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement