Could someone more experienced give me some general advice?

I'm pretty new to this. I put about 150 AUD into eth and got about 1.5 units, bought one ltc, and put about 100 into bitcoin. I was pretty excited when they went up. Out of my 300 dollar investment I now have nearly 1000 on Coinbase. I'm going to sit on it. I want to know how to do this. I've heard good things about ripple, but in general I don't honestly really know what that means or I'm looking at. If someone could tell me just generally how the market works, just on a basic level, and how to look for good investments, that would be amazing. I'd really appreciate it. If there's a blog or something to read on this to learn more that would be awesome too. Thank you to anyone who responds.

submitted by /u/onakaiserbun
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement