Hacked Bittrex Account stole 2.8 bitcoins with 2 factor enabled. Bittrex says they can do nothing....shady. Anyone else hacked and interested in Class Action Lawsuit against Bittrex contact me. I am pursuing reimbursement and damages.

Well, I had heard about people getting heisted on all the exchanges. It happened to me. I had 2 factor enabled and I cannot go into the full details as their is a current FBI investigation ongoing. In a nutshell account was hacked and crooks took over 4 minutes to login, sell coins and withdraw to an address which I have as well as IP Addresses of hacking scumbags. FBI investigation has been filed.

Explanation after 17 days of no response from Bittrex "You were phished and he used your 2 factor which lasts 2 minutes according to them." Really??? Two factor lasts 35 seconds. I timed it and sometimes less. So they outright lied to me. They claim no responsibility and nothing they can do.

Here is their legal scheister they passed me on to -

http://ift.tt/2vgnhWc

If that is not a lying ****** 's face i don't know what is. I have read some other posts on this guys shady past. I guess started asking to many logical question about how this was possible. Anyhoo, lesson learned but I am seeking reimbursement and damages. So anyone with a good Bittrex rip off sob story please give me a holler. These guys are crooks and basically blew me off for asking legitimate questions. I have a great lawyer and we will be seeing this guys either broke, behind bars or both. Feel free to reach out and take some class action against these Crooks. Oh, I have closed my acct and now trade on Ether Delta and Poloniex but keep no coins on sites. Lesson learned the hard way. Gotta move on.

submitted by /u/Yogogo69
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement