When to sell coins and what's the best coin to accumulate long term?

This might be a beginner question but it's something I've been thinking about for a few days since I've been building a pretty large portfolio.

Some people say that when you have a good coin, to never sell and just hold and reap the benefits. While this sounds... decent, at first, I don't see it being practical. Coins like LTC reached ATH 2 years ago and despite seeing a really neat growth pattern in recent weeks, fell off significantly for TWO YEARS still hasn't passed that ATH.

I feel like the person is able to have a coin at an ATH shouldn't just continue to hold it for that reason. Why shouldn't you sell at ATH's or general high values?

Also, how much should you sell of a coin when it breaks out? I can see why you maybe might not want to sell all of your holdings in a coin just because there's a ton of profits waiting, because the coin could continue to go up.

All this being said, what's the smartest coin to accumulate? If I ever wanted to sell a coin, what should I be selling it for? Should I be building a massive stack of BTC, ETH, or what? I don't want to experience something like holding a coin through ATH and not see it being close to returning to those levels for 2 years like LTC.

What are crypto traders and gurus doing long term with their coins? What's the best way to play this game?

submitted by /u/MANIACMATERIAL
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement