Question on holding alts for too long

I made some trades in JUne based on a trading groups TA. I didnt short correctly and I ended up holding a few bags of things I sold for a minimal gain or a 10-25% loss. I was/am a novice when it comes to alt coins. I'm trying to get out of alt coins for now until i get better with TA/FA. I have stuck to more ETH trading, with a little in LTC and BTC with better success.

Listed is what I have remaining @ what I bougth it:

.57btc worth of zec @ .161 (currently .062) .25btc worth of NXT @ 0.00006580 (currently .0002615) .11btc worth of CLOAK @ 0.00384999 (currently .00127)

So this is a terrible loss and hold for 2 months.

My question is whether it is to take roughly a 66% loss and try to gain it back by buy/selling ETH or have a sell order around the amount I bought in at? I hear ZEC can be a viable coin in the future which is why I had more of it, but after these months, I feel like I am losing a lot of value by not cutting my losses. Also wondering if this line of thinking is normal for a beginner.

submitted by /u/JellyHybrid
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement