New to the CryptoMarkets Sub, Question on what you guys think about my $400 future investments?

Hello All,

I'm new to the world of crypto. I painfully remember doing some business waaay back in the day when bitcoins were around $300USD -to- 1BTC.

Recently (2 weeks ago), I remembered to check up on ol' bitcoin and it's blown me away with the growth. I mean, I knew the thing was rising in prices but boy, was I sleeping under a rock?

I did a bit of research to understand Crypto and what exactly it was, what it did, how it functions, and i'll be honest. It did my head in a bit.

But, I'm digressing.

I find myself here now looking to not be a speculator, but a wise smart investor. I'm asking you guys who've been here for some time to give your thoughts on my investments.

I've learned a lot from the wonderful Reddit community about not putting my eggs into 1 basket. So here they are.

  • $100 - Statusim (SNT)
  • $100 - Ubiq (UBQ)
  • $100 - TenX (PAY)
  • $100 - Binance (BNB)

Okay, there it is! OFC I have some holding into BTC/LTC/ETH. but those are the 4 I'm most curious about. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance everyone. I may not get to reply to you all. But, i'll do my best.

submitted by /u/crazitomali
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement