Blockchain Will Be Huge for Health Care

Hi All,

I'm working in health care and I have seen the incredible potential for it there for patient data safety, sharing of sensitive data across providers and with insurance agencies, etc. But this use case does not seem to have garnered much attention around here.

I'm wondering what you all think about this use case, and whether you know of any good public blockchains/coins working on this? I have been doing some research, but I don't want to shill the coins I'm looking at, just trying to get some more information.

Here is a very nicely written article on the subject that I just read (it doesnt mention any specific coins, and makes it sound like private blockchains are being developed, which could put a hamper on the adoption of any public chains trying to do the same thing): http://ift.tt/2pyTL7x

submitted by /u/mimeticpeptide
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement